Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Friday, September 21, 2012

SGL SINGER HITS WITH SINGLE ABOUT BEING A RICH BOY

NEHEMIAH AKBAR FIRST CLASS BOY While I was on my Facebook friend Rob Spigel's page, I noticed that he had a song on his page by a singer named Nehemiah Akbar titled "First Class Boy." "Interesting title" I said as I wonder what type of song this is. I followed the link, played the song and I nearly went through the ceiling and back. That's how I get when I fall in love with a song I hear for the first time, and Nehemiah's follow up to "Make My Move" is a hot, sexy, innovative song about a guy being wined, dined, and loved by a millionaire man, which is something that every gay guys strives for. Written by Akbar and produced by Don Jarvis, the song has a hot combo of Pop, Soul, Dance courtesy of the beats, horn riffs, keyboards, strings, and percussion that adds African and Middle Eastern flavor, which will have the kids dancing along with his vocals, but it's Nehemiah's songwriting skills and lyrics that has me loving this song. I love how he acknowledges the Black Gays who use the term SGL short for Same Gender Loving, and avoids using the term DL or down load, which shows Black Gays in a positive light. I met this handsome brotha He wasn't undercover But another SGL like me And so sexy He looked at me and promised I would never have to be alone (And then) He flies me here. He blast me there. I cant go anywhere Cuz he's a millionaire. Now I'm a first class boy. This has to be one of the hottest single of the fall, and I predict that every gay kid is going to be blasting this song in their I-Pods and hopefully the kids in the ballroom will have common sense and play this at their balls. For years women have always recorded songs about being with a millionaire, who showers them with love and the glamorous life, and since gays have been known for helping them out with fashion, cooking, decorating, and being a shoulder to lean on, gays have the right to be romanced wined and dined just as much as they are, and Nehemiah Akbar's single gives us hope and encouragement to strive hard to achieve and to get be a first class boy. "First Class Boy" is now available on I-Tunes.

No comments: