Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FEELING BLESSED AND HAPPY ABOUT GOD MAKING A DREAM COME TRUE

Have you ever encountered a person who made a brief, but positive and everlasting impact on your life? If so, have you ever wanted to touch base with that person, but was unable to do so? Have you ever wondered what the person was doing and if you had the opportunity to see them again, would you wonder if they remember you?
In September, I wrote a blog about the time I spent at Shaw University and how a group of students had embraced me during my two week stay, but I wasn't unable to contact them because I had lost my phone book with their contact information and I was sad about it.
Well yesterday as I was on Facebook, I typed in one of the student's name, and not only did I find him, he replied to the email I send him, and wanted to know what I was up to, and he said that it was God's plan for us to reconnect> I replied and gave him updates of my life, and he replied saying he's doing well and said that he had love for me though our meeting was brief.
Yesterday, I ran around my crib crying tears of joy. I had dreamed of seeing him again and thanking him for the impact he made in my life. Now I have the opportunity as well as being able to build a friendship with him.
I shared the news with my Godfather Donald and Best friend Tonja, who were both happy for me. Especially Tonja who remembered my trip and how much fun I had with the students. I told her about another one, who's nickname was Quiet and she replied "Oh yes, I remember."
That gave me a renew faith and trust in God, and now I'm gonna show my appreciation for those who share love with me.

Songs played and inspired by this post

THANK YOU
PERFORMED BY BOYZ II MEN
WRITTEN BY NATHAN MORRIS-WAYNA MORRIS-MICHAEL MCCRAY-SHAWN STOCKMAN
PRODUCED BY DALLAS AUSTIN & BOYZ II MEN
CONTAINS SAMPLES OF LA-DI-DA-DI
PERFORMED BY DOUG E FRESH AND SLICK RICK
1994 MOTOWN RECORDS

ALL AROUND THE WORLD
PERFORMED BY BOYZ II MEN
WRITTEN BY NATHAN MORRIS-WAYNA MORRIS-MICHAEL MCCRAY-SHAWN STOCKMAN-JAMES HARRIS III-TERRY LEWIS
PRODUCED BY JIMMY JAM & TERRY LEWIS FOR FLYTE TYME PRODUCTIONS
1994 MOTOWN RECORDS

RIGHT HERE (HUMAN NATURE)
PERFORMED BY SWV
WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY BRIAN MORGAN ALEXANDE
CONTAINS SAMPLES OF HUMAN NATURE PERFORMED BY MICHAEL JACKSON
1993 RCA RECORDS/1993 MJJ RECORDS

SECRET PLACE
PERFORMED BY COMMISSIONED
1991 BENSON/A&M RECORDS

HOLD ME
PERFORMED BY COMMISSIONED
1991 BENSON/A&M RECORDS

HAPPINESS
PERFORMED BY VANESSA WILLIAMS
WRITTEN BY JAMES HARRIS III-TERRY LEWIS-JOHN SMITH
PRODUCED BY JIMMY JAM & TERRY LEWIS FOR FLYTE TYME PRODUCTIONS
CONTAINS SAMPLES OF I CAN'T WAIT PERFORMED BY NU-SHOOZ
1997 MERCURY RECORDS

No comments: