Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'LL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE

This morning I got up and decided to do my laundry. I arrived at the laundramat and saw that the old fashion one was empty so I decided to use it since it cost only 75 cents to use. After I put my white clothes, one of the managers told me that the machine that the homeless guy who lives and work there was here, but it was OK
What he was trying to say was that he was going to let me slide this time. I was shocked. I had used that machine several times before the man had arrived, as well as when he was helping them wash and clean the establishement without any compalints, but this new jack wanted to be impress his staff and himself so I put got change from the machine, took my clothes out the machine and left. I won't be using that place to wash my clothes again.

No comments: