Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'M BACK

Wassup peoples.
I'm good. Had a pretty decent weekend.
I had the pleasure of attending Blogger Adam Benjamin Irby's birthday party and had a great time, though my knee was fucking up again. I had a great time and got my Beyonce on (Every gay man have a diva side), and was treated to a drink by my good friend BBOP (No I didn't get drink). The next day, I stayed home and took it easy, but I feel into a deep depression, but couldn't understand why. Turned out it was the 4th anniversary of my grandmother's passing and it was the first time, I felt the loss of her passing on the day she went to Heaven. It's hard to accept that she's gone, but I know that she's in Heaven dancing with Barry White, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr, Marvin Gaye & Florence Ballad, who were her favorite singers.
Sometimes I feel sad that she didn't see my graduate from College (she was around to see my graduate from community college in 1995)I have comfort knowing that she's in Heaven and that her first grandson graduated college, and is working on fulfilling his dreams.