Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DOODIRTYSHOW IS NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD

Today I received some wonderful news; Da Doo Dirty Show was recently nominated for an Velocity Magazine award. How do I feel about the news?
I feel honored that the hard work I do along with the crew is being recognized, and it's a dream come true for me. For years, I would watch many award shows, and be imagining my name being called to come onstage and collect an award for my work.
I won't know until November, but being a part of a team that's making a impact in the Gay community by giving lgbt artists, politicians, producers, entreprenuers and adult entertainers a platform to have their music aired and a place to be heard means alot to me.
I have to thank DJ Baker for asking me to come onto the show and appointing me the researcher and professor, along with BBOP, Tysexy, Soul G, Eric Parker, Gio, Shorty Roc, Jesse O, The Cast of Christopher Street, My family of orgin and choice for supproting me.
The awards ceremony will be held in November in Washington DC