Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LOOKING FORWARD TO GROWING

Whew. Mothernature can be a trip at times. Summer is about to be over, and it's been pretty good so far. No drama. Following my Godfather's advice about getting rest and having some quaity time for myself has many benefits.
You can get some well deserved rest, and you can be able to manage your health. I have an independcy streak, and tend to want to put alot on my platter, but I finally realize that taking time to relax and enjoy life can be benefical.
I saw Erykah Badu at Wingate Monday and it was hard to review due to the crowd and lack of light, but I managed to have fun and enjoy being at a concert witout having to review it.
I had so much fun that I didn't give a damn what people thought of me I went crazy during her performance of her 1997 hit "Tyrone." Some of the females were shocked and glad to see me singing along with the talened and outspoken Afro-Centric artist, while some thought I was crazy, but the first time, I didn't give a damn what people thought. I was there to enjoy the show just like they was, and I had everyright to do so.
That was one form of growth for me.

No comments: