Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WONDERING HOW THE FIRST COUPLE'S PRIVATE CELEBRATION WOULD BE


The First couple had alot of celebrating yesterday with the public, but I can only imagine how Barack and Michelle are going to celebrate in the privacy of their new bedroom. (THIS IS TOTALLY FICTION SO PLEASE DON'T GET MAD!! IT WAS DONE WITH CLASS, TASTE AND OUT OF FUN!!)

After a week of getting settled into their new home and new job, they decided to have a nice evening to themselves. Flowers and roses surround the private quarters of the first couple, while bowls of starwberries, peaches, mangos and ice cream are placed on the dressers.

Nice R&B and Hip-Hop music comes from the CD player including songs from Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Jay-Z, Aretha Franklin, Johnny Gill (there's no way any heterocouple is not gonna have J.G.'s classic "My, My, My" on the playlist. Especially if their ladies always red wears red dresses), Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx, Patti LaBelle, Chris Brown and Rhianna.

Then the action

"What's my name?"
"Barack."
"I can't hear you you"
"The first Black President of the United States and my personal senate!"

The reverse

"Say my name!"
"Michelle baby!"
"Who"
"Michelle. The First Black lady of the United States and my personal secreatary!!"

They wake up with an afterglow so bright that the staff including the maids will wear sunglasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromWedding Dress Shops, Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots