Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Friday, January 23, 2009

A GRAND PARTY

Attending Chris Greyer's party last night was more than I expected.
The club was fierce, and the music by the DJ was hot, and the vibe was totally sexy (though it would have been nice to see more of the toppless waiters though they were working those boxers with diamonds in them).
With the exception of my occasion voyaage to Langstons, I had a great time attending the party where the guest had fun and though they probably wanted to throw shade at people who were enjoying themselves, the vibe and tone put a stop to that, whic his why the LUX party will wind up becoming one of the most talked about parties of
2009, and hopefully beyond.
It had been a long time since I wore a dress, shirt, beige slacks and nice comfortable shoes to a party, and it felt to be at a place where I was able to look and feel good about myself without having to compromise my appearance or style to impress people who like to talk about people, but have no sense of who they are and probably may not have much going in their lives, but to be at a place where everybody wore attire that fit their personality and style was great, and it showed me that being grand and fabulous comes from within.