Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Ra SHAWN-DA-PROFESSOR

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

GETTING READY FOR 2010

In 2 days, it will be a new year.
I'm looking forward to growing on a spiritual, mental and physical level.
This year was pretty hetic for me. I was able to survive the loss of my grandmother and I'm almost recovered from the surgery I had the day before Thanksgiving.
I'm looking forward to growing as a person and seeing what 2010 has to offer.

Thanks for those who showed me love and I wish each and every one of u a Happy New Year

Song inspired by this post

A CHANGE IS GONNA COME
PERFORMED BY WAYNE BRADY
WRITTEN BY SAM COOKE
2008 CONCORD RECORDS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a private Forex trader who wants to expand into a small online hedge fund. Note: This is not code for a pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme. I am talking about trading real money. What is the legality on this? How much money can I trade before having to register with U.S. Securities?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.btechunits.com/SMF/index.php?topic=2500.0]unlock iphone[/url]